- Madison Scouters for Equality to hold vigil
- Trinity Ministries welcomes everyone!
- On the Road to Marriage Equality by Perfect Harmony Men's Chorus
- Proud Theater to hold joint performances of all 3 Wisconsin chapters
- Queer Shorts 8!
- Disability Pride Madison Kick-Off Event!
- Fair Wisconsin Statement on Minnesota Senate Vote for Marriage Equality
- Meghan Roed joins Law Center for Children and Families as new associate
Our Lives Circulation
Each issue, 6,500 copies of Our Lives are printed, with overrun distributed at community events.
Beyond the 3,000+ copied delieverd by mail, thousands are delivered to locations including bookstores, grocery stores, coffee shops, independent retail businesses, and professional offices throughout Madison. Our Lives also has strategic distribution in across the state in cities like Milwaukee, Green Bay, Eau Claire, La Crosse (as well as a few locations in Chicago, too).
Our Lives' Readership
At Our Lives, we choose to use the industry standard of 2.5 readers per issue. Therefore, we conservatively estimate that more than 14,500 readers enjoy each issue of Our Lives Magazine.
Because repetition is key to successful advertising, Our Lives offers special incentives based on frequency.
March/April: Home & Garden
May/June: Food & Dining
July/August: Health & Fitness
September/October: Arts & Culture
November/December: Families & Youth