The OPEN Mentor/Mentee program matches someone looking for career advancement, whether they are a student, young professional, or someone just making a career change, with a seasoned business professional that has established networks and can offer guidance in this time of career transition. We are actively seeking those interested in serving as both mentors and mentees.
- Matched mentor/mentees agree to meet every-other month during the first year of the program
- Matches agree to make the August and October events, if possible
- At the May kick-off meeting, we will include welcome and introductions, a goal setting activity, and an announcement of discussion topics for the individual meetings May-October
- OPEN will send an email to the group in May, July, and August reminding pairs to find a time to meet. The message will include discussion topics to choose from.
- Mid-program event will be a professional development workshop determined by the interests of the group.
- Wrap-up event will include one-on-one time for pairs to discuss how the program went and report back in a group discussion, and then time for mixing and mingling.