- This event has passed.
Feedback Across Lines of Difference
September 25 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am$10 – $15
* Is LGBTQ hosted
* Has LGBTQ content
* May be of interest to the LGBTQ community
Over the course of 60 minutes, participants will join in a discussion around feedback. We will spend time learning about the following:
* Components of an effective feedback exchange
* How to be an effective feedback deliver and/or recipient
* How differences complicate the feedback exchange
* Call to action for effective feedback across lines of difference
The interactive discussion will include reflective exercises, fun activities, and a safe platform for healthy dialogue.
Tamara Fletcher, PhD is the Senior Manager of Inclusion at CDW, where she is responsible for establishing a diverse and inclusive culture. She engages leadership in their commitment and involvement of Diversity and Inclusion, facilitates Inclusion Trainings, leads organizational projects designed to attract, retain, engage and mobilize diverse talent, and maintains strategic oversight of CDW’s twelve Business Resource Groups.
This event limited to the first 50 registrants.