- This event has passed.
Pride Family Picnic
August 8, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
* Has LGBTQ content
* May be of interest to the LGBTQ community
Please join us at James Madison Park on Saturday Aug. 8th for a day full of fun, games, and entertainment!
ALL AGES / ALL WELCOME Bring the whole family!
– Kids Playground
– Bag Toss
– Ladder Ball
– Bring Your Own Games!
B.Y.O.B. & A PICNIC BASKET!
– YES! We have a permit for you to bring your own favorite cocktails (city requests NO glass containers and NO hard alcohol) Also load up a picnic basket with a lunch and your favorite munchies (No vendors will be at this event selling items, However there is a nice convenient store a block away)
– 11:00am-12:30pm DJ Marcus
– 12:30pm- 1:00pm Special Performance by Art Paul (As seen on Americas Got Talent)
– 1:00pm- 2:30pm VOX Karaoke (Limited sign ups available)
– 2:30 – 2:45 The BIG give-a-way drawing (visit our sponsor booths to get your ticket into the drawing for some great prizes including a cruise, gift baskets, gift certificates, swag, and more!
SPONSOR CORAL / RESTROOMS
– Stop by the pavilion where restrooms and all of our great sponsors will have a booth filled with information, fun, give-a-ways, and raffle tickets for the 2:30 drawings!
December 1 @ 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm