- This event has passed.
Queer Climbing Social
November 5, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$6
* All queer and trans-identified people.
* $6 for non-members. Rentals included. (Normally this costs $20).
* No experience necessary!
* Free beginning lessons throughout the evening.
* Top-rope or Bouldering.
* Food provided- gluten free and veg options.
* Sober event.
* Wear comfy clothing, bring socks.
* You must fill out a waiver **no sex or gender info required. You can fill out a waiver before you arrive online at https://
* Allow 15 minutes for the waiver and getting rental shoes / harness.
Boulders is wheelchair accessible, has gender-neutral bathrooms, and is a sober space.
Adaptive climbing is available with advanced notice.
“I am straight & cis, can I come?” – you may come hang if a queer person needs you to come as emotional or physical support. Otherwise, please respect this as a queer and trans space