- This event has passed.
Wisconsin LGBT Leadership Conference
February 20, 2015 @ 9:00 am - February 22, 2015 @ 1:30 pm$40
* Is LGBTQ hosted
* Has LGBTQ content
* May be of interest to the LGBTQ community
SAVE THE DATE: FEBRUARY 20-22, 2015 for the 2015 Wisconsin LGBT Leadership Conference, at the Hyatt Regency in Milwaukee
The Wisconsin LGBT Leadership Conference is an innovative approach to building a more skilled and connected network of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) and allied leaders who are empowered to achieve and protect LGBT equality in their local communities across the state of Wisconsin.
Join leaders from throughout Wisconsin for a weekend of learning, networking, and building leadership skills.
- Deepen your understanding of issues facing the LGBT community.
- Network with other leaders from across the state.
- Learn what organizations and individuals are doing to advance health, safety, fairness and inclusion in the LGBT community.
Planning for 2015 is well underway, and we are sure that next year’s conference will be even better than the last. Please browse this site for information about the 2014 conference, and watch this space for more information about the 2015 conference in the coming months.
- February 20, 2015 @ 9:00 am
- February 22, 2015 @ 1:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Informational, Networking, Social, Workshop
- Event Tags:
- community, conference, educational, Fair Wisconsin, LGBT Leadership Conference, LGBTQ, Milwaukee, networking, Wisconsin, workshops
November 29 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
December 8 @ 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm
November 19 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm