- This event has passed.
2019 Wisconsin LGBTQ Summit
March 2, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
* Is LGBTQ hosted
* Has LGBTQ content
* May be of interest to the LGBTQ community
A joint production of Diverse & Resilient and Fair Wisconsin Education Fund, the 2019 WI LGBTQ Summit is focused on building a more skilled and connected network of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (LGBTQ), and allied individuals who are empowered to achieve and protect LGBTQ equality in their local communities across the state of Wisconsin.
At the Summit, you can:
– deepen your understanding of issues facing the LGBTQ community
– network with others in our community from across the state
– learn what organizations and individuals are doing to advance health, safety, fairness, and inclusion in the LGBTQ community in Wisconsin
– join efforts to ensure LGBTQ protections in Wisconsin.
Join established and emerging leaders, activists, advocates, community members, and allies from throughout Wisconsin for a day of learning and networking!
General Conference Registration: $75
Student & Limited Income Registration: $25
For more information or to register, visit the website: www.wilgbtqsummit.org
For information on scholarships, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
December 3 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm