- This event has passed.
Courage MKE Co-Ed Volleyball Tournament
August 18, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 5:00 pm??
* Is LGBTQ hosted
* Has LGBTQ content
* May be of interest to the LGBTQ community
On August 18th, Fat Daddy’s Milwauke is hosting the 3rd annual Courage MKE Co-ed 6 Volleyball Tournament fundraiser. Whether you play or not, we hope everyone can come out for a great day of community, volleyball summer fun, and a FABULOUS party following the tournament. The proceeds will go directly to The Courage House.
Details of the event:
– Saturday, August 18th registration starts at 11:30am so we can promptly start at noon
– Can have 4 guys & 2 girls, No girl rule but all other house rules apply. You can access the rules at fatdaddyball.com
– Pool play followed by a playoff bracket
– We only have room for 18 teams so sign up today.
– Cash or check ONLY for ALL tourneys.
– Prizes for top teams!
To register: http://www.fatdaddyball.com/league_register.php
December 12 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm