- This event has passed.
Queer Climbing Social
October 1, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$6
* Is LGBTQ hosted
* Has LGBTQ content
* May be of interest to the LGBTQ community
Climb, eat, and socialize in a safe and welcoming space!
* All queer and trans identified people.
* $6 for non-members. Rentals included. (Normally this costs $20).
* Food provided- gluten free and veg options.
* Sober event.
* No experience necessary!
* Beginning lessons through out the evening.
* Wear comfly clothing, bring socks.
* Top-rope or Bouldering.
* You must fill out a waiver **no sex or gender info required. You can fill out a waiver before you arrive online at https://www.bouldersgym.com/waivers/
* Allow 15 minutes for the waiver and getting rental shoes / harness.
Boulders is wheelchair accessible, has gender neutral bathrooms, and is a sober space.
“I am straight & cis, can I come?” – you may come hang if a queer person needs you to come as emotional or physical support. Otherwise, please respect this as a queer and trans space.
April 4 @ 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm