- This event has passed.
Queer Climbing Social
December 2, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until December 2, 2018
* Is LGBTQ hosted
* Has LGBTQ content
* May be of interest to the LGBTQ community
Climb, eat, and socialize in a safe and welcoming space at Boulders Climbing Gym with food sponsored by OPEN, Out Professional Engagement Network.
Please RSVP through Boulder’s Website to help their staff accommodate our numbers!
* All queer and trans-identified people.
* $6 for non-members. Rentals included.
* No experience necessary!
* Free beginning clip-in lessons throughout the evening.
* Top-rope or Bouldering.
* Food provided- gluten free and veg options.
* Sober event.
* Wear comfy clothing, bring socks.
* You must fill out a waiver **no sex or gender info required. You can fill out a waiver before you arrive online at https://www.bouldersgym.com/waivers/
* Allow 15 minutes for the waiver and getting rental shoes / harness.
Boulders is wheelchair accessible, has gender-neutral bathrooms, and is a sober space.
Adaptive climbing is available with advanced notice.
“I am straight & cis, can I come?” – you may come hang if a queer person needs you to come as emotional or physical support. Otherwise, please respect this as a queer and trans space.