- This event has passed.
Queer Climbing Social
April 5 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until April 5, 2020
Monthly (1st Sunday) climbing social and potluck for queer and trans-identified folks at Boulders Climbing Gym in Madison Wisconsin. No experience or partner necessary.
1st Sunday of every month, 6-9pm.
* All queer and trans-identified people.
* $10 for non-members. Rentals included.
* Free beginner Clip-in lessons starting at 6:30 pm.
* Optional Belay lesson at 7:00 pm ( + $6 )
* Community Potluck
* Please join us for a community meal!
* Wear comfy clothing, bring socks.
*Boulders is wheelchair accessible, has gender-neutral bathrooms, and is a sober space.
*Adaptive climbing available upon request.
* You must fill out a waiver **no sex or gender info required. You can fill out a waiver before you arrive online at https://www.bouldersgym.com/
* Allow 15 minutes for the waiver and getting rental shoes / harness.
“I am straight & cis, can I come?” – you may come hang if a queer person needs you to come as emotional or physical support. Otherwise, please respect this as a queer and trans space.
- April 5
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Social, Sports