- This event has passed.
Wurst Times Festival
May 27, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 7:00 pm$10
This Event: May be of interest to the LGBTQ community
The seventh annual Wurst Times Festival (WTF VII) is quickly approaching! Join your neighbors and friends Saturday May 27th 2017 at High Noon Saloon & The Brass Ring from 11am until 7pm. Proceeds benefit Wil-Mar Neighborhood Center, Guitars for Vets, and MAMA (providing musical instruments for kids in the Madison area. Relax knowing your money is going to local charities that benefit our city.
A suggested $10 monetary donation, discounted with a non-perishable food item, will be solicited at the gates. Brats are priced $3 or 2 for $5 and event beer at $5
We need volunteers to help set up and tear down and clean up!
Friday, May 26th 12P – 4:00PM
Sat, May, 27th 8AM – 10:30 AM
7PM- 9:00 PM
Please email us @ WurstTimes7@gmail.com if you can help/
WURST TIMES VII Schedule
• 11:00am : It’s Your Move, Cowboy (Punk / Alt) 1st Wurst!
• 12:00pm : Los Meskales (Mexican Ska!!!) 1st Wurst!
• 1:00pm : Imaginary Watermellon (Pop Folk) 2017
Multi MAMA nominated!
• 2:00pm : The Getaway Drivers
• 3:00pm : A Minute Jack Forum (Alt-rock)
• 4:00pm : Phil Gnarly & The Tough Guys
(Rockabilly, Soul, WTF ? and we don’t mean Wurst Times Festival)
• 5:00pm : Bird’s Eye (Soul, Funk. Hip Hop)
• 6:00pm : Oh My Love LAST MADISON SHOW!!!! 🙁
High Noon Saloon / MAMA’s :
• 11:15am : Corey Hart from Lost Lakes (Solo Acoustic-alt Folk)
• 12:15pm : Laundry (Pop)
• 1:15pm : Distant Cuzins (Rock)
• 2:15pm : Madtown Getdown (Blues Rock)
• 3:15pm : Michael Massey and the Fuss (Pop)
• 4:15pm : Rob Dz (Hip-hop)
• 5:15pm : Dash Hounds (Alt-rock)
• 6:15pm : Squarewave (Alt-rock)
• 11:00am : Curtis Goodman ( Acoustic Solo)
• 11:45am : Eric De Los Santos ( Mirimba!)
• 12:30pm : Vets on Frets ( Acoustic )
All Madison area Veterans from Guitars for Vets!
• 1:15pm : Jason Moon (Solo Acoustic) Veteran and
Warrior Songs Founder!
• 2:00pm : Joe Marsden
• 2:45pm : Kelsey Miles
• 3:30pm : Karen Wheelock
• 4:15pm : DuggHopper
• 5:00pm : Tiny Dinosaur
• 5:45pm : The Seeking Machines
• 6:30pm : Gentle Brontosaurus
* Unfortunately, we decided to cancel the “Wurst Marching Band” due to lack of confirmed participants. We will definitely plan on it next year!!!!
SEE YOU THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please Vist our new website!