- This event has passed.
Chamber on Tap in Madison
April 11 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
* Is LGBTQ hosted
* May be of interest to the LGBTQ community
We hope that you’ll join us April 11 for Chamber on Tap from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. at Hilton Madison Monona Terrace. We will be in the Alcove Room, located between the lobby and Olive Lounge.
This is a wonderful, FREE event where you can connect with Chamber members and other business owners and leaders from around the area.
All are welcome and no pre-registration is required. Please feel free to invite your friends and colleagues to join you for this event. Chamber members attending will receive a drink ticket at the event.
Can’t make it to our Chamber on Tap? Be sure to mark your calendars for these other upcoming events:
- LOVE IS LOVE Wedding Showcase – Sunday, April 15 at 11:00 a.m. at Madison Marriott West. Learn more.
- Madison Area Coffee Connection – Tuesday, April 24 at 8:00 a.m. at Sankofa Behavioral & Community Health. Learn more.
- Inaugural Meeting of Madison Mastermind Group – Wednesday, May 2 at 8:00 a.m. Learn more.
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace
9 E. Wilson St.
Madison, WI 53703 United States + Google Map
August 19 @ 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm