- This event has passed.
Queer Climbing Social – July 2019
July 7 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$6
* Is LGBTQ hosted
* Has LGBTQ content
* May be of interest to the LGBTQ community
* All queer and trans-identified people.
* $6 for non-members. Rentals included.
* Free beginner Clip-in lessons starting at 6:30 pm.
* Optional Tie-in lesson at 7:00 pm for an additional $6
* Community Potluck
* Wear comfy clothing, bring socks.
*Boulders is wheelchair accessible, has gender-neutral bathrooms, and is a sober space.
*Adaptive climbing available upon request.
* You must fill out a waiver **no sex or gender info required. You can fill out a waiver before you arrive online at https://www.bouldersgym.com/waivers/
* Allow 15 minutes for the waiver and getting rental shoes / harness.
“I am straight & cis, can I come?” – you may come hang if a queer person needs you to come as emotional or physical support. Otherwise, please respect this as a queer and trans space.