* Is LGBTQ hosted
* Has LGBTQ content
* May be of interest to the LGBTQ community
The 2017 Summit will be focused on building a more skilled and connected network of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (LGBTQ), and allied individuals who are empowered to achieve and protect LGBTQ equality in their local communities across the state of Wisconsin.
Join established and emerging leaders, activists, advocates, community members, and allies from throughout Wisconsin for a day of learning and networking.
- Deepen your understanding of issues facing the LGBTQ community.
- Network with others in our community from across the state.
- Learn what organizations and individuals are doing to advance health, safety, fairness, and inclusion in the LGBTQ community in Wisconsin.
- Join efforts to ensure LGBTQ protections in Wisconsin.
To Register: https://www.wilgbtqsummit.org/